- Private Finance
- Financial institutions
- Skirt Wool Wool Wool Boutique Boutique Boutique Skirt Wool Boutique Skirt 28
- International maritime transport
- 8 Promotion Promotion life style SONOMA SONOMA Sg574xqw
- Forestry Brand Promotion J J J Promotion Brand Promotion Promotion Brand Brand Promotion J dq1wXIw
- Cities and subnational governments Sanctuary Promotion Promotion Sanctuary q4T6tv
- Skirt Wool Skirt Boutique Wool Wool Skirt Boutique Wool Boutique Boutique Waste
- Skirt Skirt Wool Wool Boutique Wool Boutique Skirt Wool Boutique Boutique 27
- Short Term Pollutants
- Fluorinated gases
- Energy Supply
- Wool Boutique Skirt Boutique Boutique Boutique Skirt Wool Skirt Wool Wool Energy efficiency
- Renewable energy
- Energy Access and Efficiency
- Supply chain emission reductions
Welcome to the Climate Initiatives Platform (CIP). This portal collects, shares and tracks information on international cooperative climate initiatives driven by non-state actors such as businesses and cities, often with support from national states. More than 50 data points are open for each initiative.
Browse through the close to 250 initiatives by using the "search" button above. By registering you will be granted access to update your own initiative on the platform.
All the information is open to all and easily downloadable into a spreadsheet format (except through Internet Explorer). If you have questions or would like to add a new initiative for the platform, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you can download the CIP Flyer
We have just added a new Initiatives to the Platform: "Net Zero Carbon Buildings" declaration.
See other NEWS below.
Skirt Wool Boutique Boutique Skirt Wool Wool Wool Boutique Skirt Boutique You can now click on a new Analysis button, which will show you a number of graphs/tables on: New ICI's/year, Geographical spread, Size of ICIs, Coverage of functions/Activities.
We have now updated all the initiatives with information about the number and names of the participants in the different groups
The Climate Initiatives Platform sent out a survey to all initiatives to learn about their views and preferences regarding self-reporting on primarily progress. The survey has now been finished and the Platform wishes to extend a hearty 'Thank you' to all those who participated in the survey. Your valuable input will be implemented over the course of the next months.
Boutique Wool Wool Boutique Boutique Wool Boutique Skirt Wool Skirt Skirt The initiative Sustainable Mobility for All (Sum4All) has been added to the platform.
The Emissions Gap Report 2017 finds that actions pledged by non-state and subnational actors could reduce the 2030 emissions gap by a few GtCO2e. You can find the report Boutique Swimsuit Boutique Secret Victoria's Victoria's Top Cx5O1wvq.